Our response to COVID-19
To our clients, peers and colleagues:
Based on the current information available on the Covid-19 virus, M2 Landscape Architecture has decided to temporarily transfer our staff to remote workstations. We are dedicated to the health and safety of our community, team and families and due to this, we will be implementing some changes to our work environment.
- We will be following the Heath Authorities recommendations for personal hygiene, office cleaning and social isolation.
- We will only be attending large project meetings by conference call and not in person.
- We will not be accepting visitors to our office.
- There will be a skeleton staff in the office answering the phones and directing calls to individual team members, please be clear on the name and address of the project, and who is working on it.
- We will work with clients and municipal staff in order to determine the best way to provide site meetings and field reviews to ensure there is no delay in construction or completion of project.
We are committed to ensuring all project work and deadlines will not be impacted during this time.
As the current circumstances are changing day by day, we will ensure to provide information on any changes as soon as possible to our clients.
We thank everyone for their patience and understanding in these difficult times and ask that if you have any questions or concerns to email either your project team leader or Meredith.